Monday, October 10, 2005

Stepping into Year 2, what a tough year... T_T
Sigh... 3 weeks of holiday is over and now all of us have to prepare ourselves to face whole bunch of assignments, laboratories... sigh... but sighing so much is useless, haha... just do my best la! But what I'm looking forward is the industrial training, but not so soon... it will be after my Year 2, around July I think, will be trained for 3 months... oh, still long way to go, now just concentrate in my Year 2 study 1st la, oh ya, lots of projects to do too, just hope that I can complete them successfully la, oops, is we... because we are in group... I'm wondering... if we are not in groups, then our lecturers will be suffering, because if we do work individually, gosh... 70 of us... how many eyes could the lecturers have to access all of them... haha... :p No matter what, just wanna wish me good luck, haha... and good luck for all of you too no matter what you are doing, and of course... wanna wish her all the best in UK... Wen Ching, we will always support you, no matter how far apart we are... oo, lots of grandma's stories, ok la, continue next time, take care to all of you and have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Wen Ching said...

thanks alot, really happy to read this post. happy that u really care...

anyway, good luck in ur studies. i'm sure u can do it. u're always that hardworking and smart and u know what u're doing all the while. continue the good work and u will succeed in life.

cant wait to see u back in malaysia. miss u so much!! how i wish i can turn back time. friendship forever...