Friday, October 21, 2005

Tense... relax relax!

Oops, now I'm really get addicted to take a "short" nap in the afternoon, sigh... can someone tell me... why is the afternoon nap so... so... comfortable... if I plan to sleep for 1 hour, haha!! It will never happen to me, unless I have exam by next day or homeworks await me. If not, haha... Although I opened my eyes big big... looking at the clock, thinking... sleep for a while more la, no problem wat, ok no problem, haha... then fell asleep again ve...ry soon. Isch, how nice if night time I can fall asleep so fast also... don't know why? Maybe during the class I used too much brain cells to learn and digest all those formulas... equations... Fourier Series... isch! That Fourier Series, I couldn't understand it at all... He knows me but I don't know him... -_-" It's ok, be patient, I will know and understand you as soon as possible.

Sigh... Malaysian studies... what the... I have been forced to open back Form 5 History text book... T_T Independance at Sabah and Sarawak... haha... but thinking of that topic, I recalled my Sentosa friend, Alan Lee, because in Form 2, our group acted the process of struggling for independance in Sarawak, with all those Rentap... and another British guy whose name was Alan Lee also! haha... so, our Alan Lee just acted as Alan Lee la, haha... it's so fun to think back those memorable time to spend with whole gang of friends, it was so relaxing...

Back to reality, tense... sigh, so I just find some other things to do besides studying la, which is... piano! But I'm not a real pianist, I just play and learn myself just for fun, searched for those Final Fantasy's songs and play, but not me to search, it's my brother to search, but... most of the pieces he searched have been filtered out by me... this 1 not nice, that 1 too long, this too dull, that too... haha! At last, I have only 3 Final Fantasy's songs to play now, plus a classical song by Debussy, good enough la... because I'm not side reader... I play without flipping pieces... hehe, now wanna learn a new 1 from Yanni, nice and easy... aiks, but playing piano also quite tiring, especially those parts where I have to blast the piano off, haha... my brother always says that I'm very tense... finger tense, shoulder tense, arm tense... blah blah... what to do... if I'm not tense then cannot play the climax strong enough, but I think I am improving myself day by day, just be patient la! But sometimes my brother also said that, maybe his own requirement is too high, because his idols are all those real pianist... Yundi, Horowitz, Kissin... of course I' m not good compared to them la... -_-" just try my best to play la, gambateh!

2 comments:

Wen Ching said...

wow, when u mentioned about malaysian history, rentap, sarawak and alan lee, i really miss school life!! and i kinda miss sejarah also. can u believe it? the drama was so fun, and we had such a good laugh, til now we still remember alan lee. haha! cool, seems like u're really interested in piano now, jia you!! envy u, got piano to practise. haha!

hey, dont be too tense when playing piano, it's dangerous especially when u play longer and technical pieces, u will easily hurt ur fingers or shoulder. so be careful ok?

Kelly said...

didn't know it can be this hazardus to play the piano..but anyway,all the best..just play for your own satisfaction lar..

btw,u might want to start and try to block the spam..