Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm Back....

Wow... such a long time I haven't posted a blog... Before this I felt I had nothing much to write, it was just a Chinese New Year, 3 weeks holiday, and now it's over in just a blink. Chinese New Year... as usual, visiting relatives...friends... Gong Hei Fatt Choi... Gong Xi Fa Cai... the feeling... not that anticipant compared to last time when I was a little girl... however, I still had a happy Chinese New Year and a holiday, it's because I had the chance to know Kok Wei's family and relatives, and enjoy every moment I spent with him. This is the holiday I had been longing for, it's the time when I can temporarily forget all the assignments... exams... Yet, I am about to face up to reality, continue with sem 2 of Year 2. Then there will be a 3 months holiday, shock!

During this holiday, I watched only one movie with Kok Wei in cinema, Memoirs of Geisha. It's really a nice movie, describing a Geisha's life. Besides Zhang ZiYi, I like Gong Li in the movie very much, a coquettish Geisha.

Haha... unbelievable... we had a primary school 6A class gathering in Mid Valley... but only 6 went T_T. However we really enjoyed ourselves in the gathering, talked about old friends... teachers... laughing here and there... nice... our old friend, Xiu Qi was about to go Australia to study, so, was this gathering a little farewell for our fellow classmate? Haha.. I think so... but later on there will be another gathering at Steven's Corner, hope there will be more old friends to meet, looking forward to meet u guys!

No comments: