Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally, I'm working.. after few years of studies.. I was once thinking of furthering studies in UK for master. However, once I get to know the fees, I stepped three steps behind, so expensive... Wen Ching, I have no chance to dip in salty sea with you..

I'm working now as sales & application engineer. Many people are curious, wondering why I choose to involve in sales right after my engineering course. The answer.. is.. who guess is right will have no prize..

Ding!! Because I prefer result-orientated jobs, means.. sales. Since I am with technical background and I don't feel like leaving technical knowledge too early.. then I choose to become sales engineer, is that simple, bingo!

Colleagues here are nice.. easy-going... General manager cum my sales trainer, teaches me lots of things, from sales to life.. A small company, where everyone can get together, eat together, talk together, laugh together.. Looking forward to the company trip next week in Fraser's Hill, cool!! I'll post again when I'm back from Fraser's Hill ya!!

2 comments:

Wen Ching said...

wah, so fast company trip. glad to know that u got along with ur colleagues well. it's oklar, as long as u're happy here, it's always a wise choice. all the best in ur new job!!

Phooi Fun said...

wau....its cool!!! hope u enjoy with ur job n n get along with ur colleagues well!!! goodluck n all the best!!!