Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yeah!!

21st July 2007, Saturday. A tension day for graduates and lecturers of KBU has come. At 9am in the morning, 20 over to-be-graduated students gathered in the conference room. Suddenly, 3 mat salleh appeared in front of us, my heart was like.. bum bum, bum bum... I was telling myself: wei.. relax.. relax.. re....lll....aa...xxx.......... ok, relaxed.

People went in and came out, went in and came out, the number of students were getting lesser and lesser, finally.. my turn.. ok, let it be.. let it be..

"I'm not from NTU nor from KBU, I'm just here to access you, so, just relax yourself", the external examiner said. "Now, just tell me about your project, what you have done, what your project is about, what problem you have met, and how you solved the problem."

Ok, I started to talk. Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok.... finished talking. "Ok, tell me your opinion about the lecturers, what do you feel about their teaching method?" I started to talk. Tik tok tik tok tik tok... "Do you have any question to ask?" "Erm.. how did I perform?" "Well I can't tell you this for now, you'll have to wait until about 1 o'clock, then you'll know." Ok..

After lunch, the lecturers' office was getting more and more crowded. Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok... 2 pm. Tik tok tik tok tik tok.. 2.30.. Yi ek.. the door was opened. The lecturers were surprised to see so many people waiting. Bum bum, bum bum, bum bum... I started to feel nervous again. One by one we went into a room, I was the second to go in.

"You ar.. 1st la," "Ha? 1st class ar? yes!!" Then I jumped out from the room, smiling wide.. Yeah!!

2 comments:

Wen Ching said...

hey, congratulations ya!! so glad that u made it. your hard work pays off!! must celebrate with kok wei ar!! keke! anyway, keep up the good work, your bright future is awaiting!!

Phooi Fun said...

congratulations la!!!!!! geng la!!!!! must treat us dinner adi!!! wahaha....no need to c adi!!! must!!!! wahaha